March 18, 2020
To our valued customers:
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we have been focused on two main guiding principles: protecting the health and safety of our employees and protecting our ability to make and supply safe supplements. That being said, we wanted to provide an update on the measures Bioclinic Naturals has taken during this time.
What Bioclinic Naturals is doing to Keep Employees Safe:
- As a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified supplement manufacturing company, proper handwashing technique and general hygiene has always been required.
- Employees are required to stay home if they show any symptoms of respiratory or flu-like illness and will be sent home in accordance to our health policies in the event they come to work.
- While we place great value on in-person meetings and industry events, all non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice. All account managers have been requested to communicate to our clients by phone, email, and other remote correspondence.
What Bioclinic Naturals is doing to Avoid Supply Disruption:
- Management has approved a buy-forward (inventory build) on potentially impacted items including ingredients and safety supplies. This is a routine practice we have in place for every fall/winter season.
- We have emailed key suppliers & distributers supplying or manufacturing our products with a request to hold additional inventory to cover our needs.
- Bioclinic Naturals has partnered with strategic suppliers who are also maintaining safety stock of required materials.
- Please know, we are aware of health and business concerns and will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust plans as necessary. We will continue to follow the guidance of public health authorities.
- Please work closely with your account managers and customer service representatives on any upcoming or open orders. Due to the increased demand we are working diligently to limit the amount of out of stocks.
- With the general population seeking immune-based health products, we are noticing a spike in customer demand. We understand that you may be trying to proactively stock up on inventory and we will be doing our best to satisfy your inventory requirements.
As always, we appreciate your loyalty and will continue to keep you informed if changes arise. We understand that this issue is of deep concern for everyone. We will continue to abide by our core value of doing what’s right no matter what, and will maintain the well-being of our employees, owners, and partners as a top priority.
Ben Morello, Managing Director