49.5 oz Powder Chocolate ( SKU: 9236U )
- 100% of protein is supplied from free amino acids, particularly L-glutamine, a key fuel for intestinal cells*
- Includes easily assimilated and tolerated carbohydrates*
- Needs minimal digestive functionality for macronutrient breakdown*
- Includes all essential vitamins and minerals required for balanced nutrition
- Free of dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, shellfish, and GMOs; free of artificial colors, preservatives, and sweeteners
- Excellent taste for improved adherence; available in Chocolate and Pink Lemonade flavors
ElementAll Biological Diet is an elemental diet formula that includes comprehensive, balanced, and easily digestible nutrition to support gastrointestinal health.* Elemental diets are quickly assimilated in the upper gastric tract and have minimal digestive needs. The therapeutic efficacy of elemental diets has partly been attributed to the reduction of common allergens while providing nutrients requiring minimal digestion. This supports gastrointestinal mucosal health, normal intestinal permeability, and healthy lactulose/L-rhamnose permeability ratio.*1 A full elemental diet may help support gastrointestinal health, while a half elemental diet may help maintain gastrointestinal health.*2,3,4
Elemental diets may support natural inflammation transition from acute to resolution state by supporting normal levels of NF-κB.*5 They may also favorably shift the type and amount of normal gut microbiota, particularly in regards to Bacteroides fragilis, helping organize the body’s response to cellular debris to maintain healthy gastrointestinal mucosa.*6,7 Elemental diets may help support a healthy lactulose/L-rhamnose permeability ratio, normal lactulose levels in the breath, and healthy integrity of the intestinal mucosal lining.*8 Additionally, they may help organize the body’s response to cellular debris in support of joint health as well as gastrointestinal health.*9,10
ElementAll Biological Diet includes all the essential micro and macronutrients optimized for easy assimilation and is designed to be a source of comprehensive nutrition to support gastrointestinal health.*
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, shellfish, or GMOs.
Suggested Usage: Mix one serving (4 scoops) in 500 ml of water or as directed by your health care professional. You can adjust by adding more water if desired. Take 3 servings per day or as directed by your health care professional. 3 servings (12 scoops) provide 1,890 calories.
Avoid if persistent nausea/vomiting and/or mechanical obstruction occurs. Safety during pregnancy/lactation is not established, and diabetics should monitor blood sugar closely.
May impair absorption of quinolones, e.g., ciprofloxacin.11
- Sanderson, I.R., Boulton, P., Menzies, I., et al. (1987). Gut, 28(9), 1073-6.
- Cuív, P.Ó., Begun, J., Keely, S., et al. (2016). Food Funct, 7(4), 1741-51.
- Heuschkel, R.B., Menache, C.C., Megerian, J.T., et al. (2000). J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr, 31(1), 8-15.
- Takagi, S., Utsunomiya, K., Kuriyama, S., et al. (2006). Aliment Pharmacol Ther, 24(9), 1333-40.
- Harada, K., Ferdous, T., Mizukami, Y., et al. (2018). Oncol Rep, 40(1), 361-68
- Shiga, H., Kajiura, T., Shinozaki, J., et al. (2012). Dig Liver Dis, 44(9), 736-42.
- Zamani, S., Hesam Shariati, S., Zali, M.R., et al. (2017). Gut Pathog, 9, 53.
- Pimentel, M., Constantino, T., Kong, Y., et al. (2004). Dig Dis Sci, 49(1), 73-7.
- Podas, T., Nightingale, J.M., Oldham, R., et al. (2007). Postgrad Med J, 83(976), 128-31.
- Olaussen, R.W., Løvik, A., Tollefsen, S., et al. (2005). Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol, 3(9), 875-85.
- Mueller, B.A., Brierton, D.G., Abel, S.R., et al. (1994). Antimicrob Agents Chemother, 38(9), 2101-5.