60 Softgels ( SKU: 9607U )
- Includes ECHINAMIDE® echinacea, a unique plant compound with standardized levels of Echinacea purpurea’s three key active compounds
- ECHINAMIDE is extracted from organically Canadian-grown Echinacea, with seed-to-shelf GLP and GMP standards
- Proprietary blend of ECHINAMIDE, with plant extracts of Lomatium, Astragalus, Reishi mushroom, and licorice to help support healthy immune function*
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
ImmuneAlign™ includes a synergistic combination of five clinically important herbal extracts, standardized to ensure optimal concentration and effectiveness. ECHINAMIDE is a well-established formulation of organically grown Echinacea purpurea, with standardized levels of Echinacea purpurea’s three key active compounds known to support the non-specific immune system and help maintain healthy immunity, as demonstrated in two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials.1,2 ECHINAMIDE stimulates the non-specific immune system, supporting total leukocytes, neutrophils, monocytes, and natural killer cell already within the normal range.2 Its alkamides help organize the body’s response to cellular damage and clear cellular debris, in part by binding to cannabinoid receptors on immune cells.3 The polysaccharides and polyphenols support cell-mediated immunity and help maintain secretory IgA levels already within the normal range.4 While meta-analyses typically support the use of Echinacea for the maintenance of immune health, standardization of its key components is essential to ensure consistent benefit.5,6
This formula also includes Lomatium and Reishi mushroom extracts, plants with a long history of traditional use for immune support, as well as licorice and Astragalus extracts, both shown to act synergistically with Echinacea to induce greater CD69 expression, an indicator of immune support.7 In addition to immune support, the herbs also have adaptogenic function, supporting their combined use for maintaining healthy immune function and supporting upper respiratory health.8,9,10
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Suggested Usage: 1 softgel every 2–3 hours for acute needs or 1 softgel 2 times per day for regular immune support.* Children 5 years and older, take 1 softgel every 4–6 hours or 1 softgel per day for regular immune support*, or use as directed by a health care professional.
Echinacea products are contraindicated in those requiring immune suppression (such as organ transplant recipients), and should be used with caution in those with autoimmune disease. Individuals with atopy are more likely to have a hypersensitivity to Echinacea. Licorice consumption should be carefully monitored in those with hypertension and/or hypokalemia.
No known drug interactions exist. Echinacea is also a weak inhibitor of CYP1A2 and a minor inducer of CYP3A4, and may have slight effects on drugs metabolized through these pathways.
- Goel, V., Lovlin, R., Barton, R., et al. (2004). J Clin Pharm Ther, 29(1), 75-83.
- Goel, V., Lovlin, R., Chang, C., et al. (2005). Phytother Res, 19(8), 689-94.
- Chicca, A., Raduner, S., Pellati, F., et al. (2009). Int Immunopharmacol, 9(7-8), 850-8.
- Hall, H., Fahlman, M.M., Engels, H.J. (2007). Int J Sports Med, 28(9), 792-7.
- Shah, S.A., Sander, S., White, C.M., et al. (2007). Lancet Infect Dis, 7(7), 473-800.
- Barton, R. (2005). Clin Infect Dis, 41(5), 761-2; author reply 763-4.
- Brush, J., Mendenhall, E., Guggenheim, A., et al. (2006). Phytother Res, 20(8), 687-95.
- Zheng, Q., Zhuang, Z., Wang, Z.H., et al. (2020). Oxid Med Cell Longev, 2020, 1560353.
- Liu, H., Wang, Z.Y., Zhou, Y.C., et al. (2020). J Ethnopharmacol, 113561.
- Ghaemi, H., Masoompour, S.M., Afsharypuor, S., et al. (2020). Complement Ther Med, 49, 102324.