75 Vegetarian Capsules ( SKU: 9250, NPN: 80057372 )
- Theracurmin 2X has highest concentration of Theracurmin curcumin per capsule available
- Smaller capsule, more concentrated potency
- Utilizes patented, natural colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood
- Advanced manufacturing techniques increase free curcumin blood levels in a dose-dependent linear relationship
- Curcumin modulates an impressive number of molecular targets – enhanced absorption allows for significantly greater potency and therapeutic effect
- High potency formula allows for easy dosing
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|TheracurminTM Curcumin* from Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)||120 mg|
|*A highly bioavailable form of curcumin – the most active curcuminoid in turmeric.|
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 capsule per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Caution is advised when taking with anticoagulant medications. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if undergoing chemotherapy as curcumin has been shown to enhance the effect of some chemotherapeutic medications, as well as inhibit the effect of others. A reduction in the dose of medications used to treat diabetes may be necessary, as curcumin enhances the effect of insulin.
chemosensitizer and radiosensitizer for tumors and chemoprotector and radioprotector
for normal organs. Nutr Cancer, 62(7), 919-30.
transcriptional pathway in cardiomyocytes by a natural compound, curcumin. Circ J,
and angiogenesis in glioblastoma xenografts. Mol Nutr Food Res, 54(8), 1192-201.
cardiovascular diseases. Int J Cardiol, 133(2), 145-51.
curcumin for treating knee osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled
prospective study. J Orthop Sci, 19(6), 933-9.
problems and promises. Mol Pharm, 4(6), 807-18.
study of nanoparticle curcumin, a potential anticancer agent with improved bioavailability,
in healthy human volunteers. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol, 69(1), 65-70.
for improved oral bioavailability. Biol Pharm Bull, 34(5), 660-5.