60 Softgels ( SKU: 9271, NPN: 80052757 )
- Derived from 100% all natural sourced materials
- BioPQQ is manufactured in Japan using a patented natural fermentation process to enhance absorption
- PQQ has synergistic activity when combined with CoQ10, providing optimal mitochondrial function and energy production
PQQ and CoQ10 are synergistic nutrients which modulate cellular signalling pathways, neutralize reactive oxygen species and support optimal mitochondrial function. Mitochondrial dysfunction plays a role in an ever increasing range of conditions and is thought to play an important role in age related decline. CoQ10 is well established as a mitochondrial enhancer, with proven benefit in the treatment and prevention of numerous cardiovascular and neurological conditions. CoQ10 increases the efficiency of mitochondrial ATP production and cellular respiration.1
PQQ is a novel biofactor, known to influence multiple cellular pathways, including the production of nerve growth factor (NGF). PQQ has diverse benefit for mitochondrial function, and has been shown to attenuate mitochondrial oxidative stress as well as to stimulate mitochondrial biogenesis. It also has neuroprotective properties including protection against glutamate induced toxicity, a pathway common in many neurodegenerative diseases. BioPQQ is considered a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity. It is naturally fermented to enhance absorption.2
Taken together, PQQ and CoQ10 have shown clinical benefit for improving cognitive performance such as attention and information processing, and provide superior mitochondrial support.3
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Microorganism)||200 mg|
|PQQ (BioPQQ® Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt)||20 mg|
|(Providing Pyrroloquinoline Quinone 17 .65 mg)|
|Vitamin E (Natural d-alpha Tocopherol) (SUN-E 900) (Non-GMO Sunflower Oil)||5 IU (3 .35 mg AT)|
Organic flaxseed oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
1 softgel per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking blood pressure medication, or blood thinners. May cause nausea. Keep out of reach of children.
CoQ10 may prevent the adverse effects of medications which deplete CoQ10 levels, such as statin drugs. It may have additive effects when used with hypertension medications, requiring a reduction in dosage.
- Takeda R, Sawabe A, Nakano R, et al. Effect of various food additives and soy constituents on high CoQ10 absorption. Japanese Journal Medicine Pharmaceutical Science 2011;64(4):614-20.
- Rucker R, Chowanadisai W, Nakano M. Potential physiological importance of pyrroloquinoline quinone. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Sep;14(3):268-77.
- Nakano M, Ubukata K, Yamamoto T, Yamaguchi H. Effect of pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) on mental status of middle-aged and elderly persons. FOOD Style. 2009;21:13(7):50-3.