1 Kit ( SKU: 9810 )
- Provides comprehensive nutritional support, with therapeutic dosages, for diverse factors affecting reproductive health
- Broad-spectrum antioxidants reduce oxidative stress and damage, and enhance mitochondrial function, key determinants of oocyte function and quality
- Provides the most bioavailable forms of nutrients, including pyridoxal 5’-phosphate, d-alpha tocopheryl, vitamin D3, methylcobalamin, and (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid
- Supports proper endometrial blood flow, supplying nutrients, removing toxins and reactive oxygen species (ROS) from the endometrium, and encouraging proper implantation
Opti Ova is a comprehensive female reproductive support kit that provides an effective combination of key antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals shown to improve egg quality and enhance fertility. By optimizing mitochondrial function, reducing oxidative stress, supporting blood flow to the endometrium and its development, and enhancing detoxification pathways, Opti Ova provides a broad base of nutritional support for reproductive health.
Mitochondrial activity is a key factor in oocyte function and quality, with mitochondrial dysfunction recognized as a major cause of age-induced decline in oocyte quality.1,2 Key nutrients, including PQQ, resveratrol, and CoQ10, have been shown to induce mitochondrial biogenesis,3counteract ovarian aging,4,5 and when combined with clomiphene citrate, CoQ10 supplementation resulted in a more than 6-fold increase in the clinical pregnancy rate than clomiphene alone, in a randomized prospective trial of participants with PCOS.6
N-acetylcysteine provides the limiting factor for glutathione production, essential for detoxification of many pollutants which interfere with reproductive function; it has also been shown to improve pregnancy rates and endometrial thickness when compared to standard treatments for PCOS, such as clomiphene and metformin.7
L-carnitine, Japanese knotweed, and magnesium also benefit women with PCOS.8
Opti Ova includes vitamins D and E, omega-3 fatty acids, key minerals, and bioavailable B vitamins which act as potent antioxidants and support optimal endometrial health and implantation.9-12 Vitamin E supplementation alone has been shown to shorten the time to pregnancy among women older than 35 seeking treatment for unexplained infertility, while vitamin D has been linked to implantation rates and IVF outcomes, with the highest levels linked to the highest pregnancy rates.13-16
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Microorganism) (whole cell)||200 mg|
|BioPQQ® Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (Disodium Salt)||17.65 mg|
|SUN-E 900™ Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol) (Helianthus annuus) (seed)||5 IU (3.35 mg AT*)|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob powder), organic flaxseed oil, yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower oil, lecithin.|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine and Alpha-Lipoic Acid|
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine)||250 mg|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||300 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, stearic acid, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), clear coating (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], glycerin), silica, croscarmellose sodium.|
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride, Benfotiamine)||31.7 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium)||10 mg|
|Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium d-Pantothenate)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate Monohydrate)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||500 mcg|
|Folate (from (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid (MTHF), Glucosamine Salt, Quatrefolic®)||400 mcg|
|Choline Dihydrogen Citrate||50 mg|
|Inositol (Inositol Hexanicotinate)||50 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, organic kale, organic alfalfa, organic cilantro leaf, organic parsley, caperberry, sprouted garlic, organic artichoke, organic black radish, organic dandelion, barley grass, pepper, organic celery seed, organic beetroot, organic tomato, wasabi rhizome, fresh freeze-dried sprouted broccoli, organic upland cress, daikon, red radish, organic cauliflower, organic cabbage, organic arugula, organic watercress leaf, grape, pomegranate, strawberry, organic cranberry, organic blueberry, raspberry, bilberry, organic Indian gooseberry, schizandra berry, red orange, organic açai berry, Theracurmin® curcumin, organic decaffeinated green tea extract, organic ginger rhizome, organic echinacea, organic oregano, organic peppermint, organic spearmint, organic spirulina, organic chlorella, red algae, blue green algae, kelp.|
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|L-Carnitine (Tartrate)||500 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), silica, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).|
|Resveratrol with Grape Seed Extract|
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Japanese Knotweed Extract (Fallopia japonica) (root) (20% Trans-Resveratrol)||200 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (seed) (80% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins)||25 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.|
|Vitamin E 400 with Selenium|
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)||400 IU (268 mg AT*)|
|Selenium (Yeast)||100 mcg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||100 mg|
|Manganese (Gluconate)||10 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), coating (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], glycerin).|
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Magnesium (Bisglycinate)||200 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.|
|OptiMega3® with Vitamin D3|
|Each Enteripure® Softgel Contains:|
|Fish Oil Concentrate (Anchovy, Sardine, and/or Mackerel)||1425 mg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||900 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||600 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||300 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1000 IU (25 mcg)|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Enteric softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), natural vitamin E.|
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners;
no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg,
fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 packet per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Source of
Antioxidants: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Keep out of reach of children.
Mixed Vitamin E 400 IU
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or are taking blood thinners.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, seizures, or if you have diabetes, a seizure disorder, liver or kidney disease, or have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. Do not use if you are taking health products with a blood coagulation affect (e.g., blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or are taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have diabetes or kidney stones. Do not use this product if you are taking antibiotics or nitroglycerin.
People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient.
1. Schatten, H., Sun, Q.Y., Prather, R. (2014). The impact of mitochondrial function/dysfunction on IVF and new treatment possibilities for infertility. Reprod Biol Endocrinol, 12, 111.
2. Oktay, K., Baltaci, V., Sonmezer, M., et al. (2015). Oogonial Precursor Cell-Derived Autologous Mitochondria Injection to Improve Outcomes in Women With Multiple IVF Failures Due
to Low Oocyte Quality: A Clinical Translation. Reprod Sci, 22(12), 1612-7.
3. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K.A., Tchaparian, E., et al. (2010). Pyrroloquinoline quinone
stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis through cAMP response element-binding protein
phosphorylation and increased PGC-1alpha expression. J Biol Chem, 285(1), 142-52.
4. Ben-Meir, A., Burstein, E., Borrego-Alvarez, A., et al. (2015). Coenzyme Q10 restores oocyte
mitochondrial function and fertility during reproductive aging. Aging Cell, 14(5), 887-95.
5. Özcan, P., Fiçicio-lu, C., Kizilkale, O., et al. (2016). Can Coenzyme Q10 supplementation
protect the ovarian reserve against oxidative damage? J Assist Reprod Genet, 33(9),
6. El Refaeey, A., Selem, A., Badawy, A. (2014). Combined coenzyme Q10 and clomiphene
citrate for ovulation induction in clomiphene-citrate-resistant polycystic ovary syndrome.
Reprod Biomed Online, 29(1), 119-24.
7. Maged, A.M., Elsawah, H., Abdelhafez, A., et al. (2015). The adjuvant effect of metformin
and N-acetylcysteine to clomiphene citrate in induction of ovulation in patients with
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Gynecol Endocrinol, 31(8), 635-8.
8. Shokrpour, M., &Asemi, Z. (2019). The Effects of Magnesium and Vitamin E CoSupplementation on Hormonal Status and Biomarkers of Inflammation and Oxidative
Stress in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Biol Trace Elem Res, 191, 54-60.
9. Visioli, F., Hagen, T.M. (2011). Antioxidants to enhance fertility: role of eNOS and potential
benefits. Pharmacol Res, 64(5), 431-7.
10. Kromhout, D., de Goede, J. (2014). Update on cardiometabolic health effects of ?-3 fatty
acids. Curr Opin Lipidol, 25(1), 85-90.
11. Beata Banaszewska, Joanna Wrotynska-Barczynska, Robert Z. Spaczynski, Leszek Pawelczyk, Antoni J. Duleba, Effects of Resveratrol on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial, The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology &Metabolism, Volume 101, Issue 11, 1 November 2016, Pages 4322–4328, https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2016-1858
12. Toyama, K., Nishioka, T., Isshiki, A., et al. (2014). Eicosapentaenoic Acid combined with
optimal statin therapy improves endothelial dysfunction in patients with coronary artery
disease. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther, 28(1), 53-9.
13. Ruder, E.H., Hartman, T.J., Reindollar, R.H., et al. (2014). Female dietary antioxidant intake
and time to pregnancy among couples treated for unexplained infertility. Fertil Steril, 101(3),
14. Farzadi, L., Khayatzadeh Bidgoli, H., Ghojazadeh, M., et al. (2015). Correlation between
follicular fluid 25-OH vitamin D and assisted reproductive outcomes. Iran J Reprod Med,
15. Ozkan, S., Jindal, S., Greenseid, K., et al. (2010). Replete vitamin D stores predict
reproductive success following in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril, 94(4), 1314-9.
16. Paffoni, A., Ferrari, S., Viganò, P., et al. (2014). Vitamin D deficiency and infertility: insights
from in vitro fertilization cycles. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 99(11), E2372-6.