30 Softgels ( SKU: 9314, NPN: 80028342 )
- Identical to the form produced by the human body for high bioavailability
- Improves many varied health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, cellular decomposition and oxidative stress
- Higher dosage of 400 mg reduces the need of taking multiple pills during the day and keeps pace with the research
- Free of contamination by undesirable residue or microorganisms, including bacteria or yeast
- In a base of natural rice bran oil and vitamin E to ensure a stabilized and highly absorbable form of CoQ10
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Microorganism)||400 mg|
Rice bran oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), natural vitamin E.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 softgel per day, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects.
Although very little evidence supports this interaction, CoQ10 resembles vitamin K structurally, and a potential interaction is possible for those taking the anticoagulant Coumadin. Close monitoring of the INR is recommended with CoQ10 introduction in these patients. No other negative drug interactions are known for CoQ10, though a number of medications are thought to interfere with CoQ10 synthesis or function in the body, including statin or blood pressure medications, tricyclic antidepressants, and oral hypoglycemic agents.17