75 Vegetarian Capsules ( SKU: 9250U )
- Theracurmin 2X has the highest concentration of Theracurmin curcumin per capsule available
- Utilizes patented colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and increase curcumin levels in the blood*
- Curcumin modulates a variety of molecular targets and enhanced absorption allows for optimal potency*
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Theracurmin helps support cardiovascular health in a variety of ways by helping to maintain normal blood viscosity, providing antioxidant activity, and maintaining LDL cholesterol, already within the normal range, in its unoxidized state.*1,2,3 It may also have a role in supporting appropriate angiogenesis and apoptosis.*4 Theracurmin also helps support joint health and mobility.*5
Previously, curcumin’s role in health maintenance has been limited by its poor systemic bioavailability, as it is poorly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and rapidly metabolized.6 Advanced manufacturing techniques used to make Theracurmin have reduced its particle size over 100-fold, and the combined use of natural source emulsifiers to form a colloidal suspension has greatly improved curcumin’s solubility and bioavailability. This significantly increases blood levels of curcumin many times than other preparations, including so-called enhanced forms of curcumin.
Theracurmin increases curcumin levels in a linear and dose-dependent manner, bypassing previous limits of curcumin supplementation to achieve optimal blood levels of curcumin.7,8
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Suggested Usage: 1 capsule per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners, have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Caution is advised when taking with anticoagulant medications. Consult a health care professional prior to use if undergoing chemotherapy as curcumin has been shown to enhance the effect of some chemotherapeutic medications, as well as inhibit the effect of others. A change in the dose of medications used to treat diabetes may be necessary, as curcumin may enhance the effect of insulin.*
- Goel, A., Aggarwal, B.B. (2010). Nutr Cancer, 62(7), 919-30.
- Morimoto, T., Sunagawa, Y., Fujita, M., et al. (2010). Circ J, 74(6), 1059-66.
- Wongcharoen, W., Phrommintikul, A. (2019). Int J Cardiol, 133(2), 145-51.
- Perry, M.C., Demeule, M., Régina, A., et al. (2010). Mol Nutr Food Res, 54(8), 1192-201.
- Nakagawa, Y., Mukai, S., Yamada, S., et al. (2014). J Orthop Sci, 19(6), 933-9.
- Anand, P., Kunnumakkara, A.B., Newman, R.A., et al. (2007). Mol Pharm, 4(6), 807-18.
- Kanai, M., Imaizumi, A., Otsuka, Y., et al. (2012). Cancer Chemother Pharmacol, 69(1), 65-70.
- Sasaki, H., Sunagawa, Y., Takahashi, K., et al. (2011). Biol Pharm Bull, 34(5), 660-5.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Protocol: Restoring Joint Function
- Acute Musculoskeletal Protocol: Reducing Pain
- Osteoarthritis Protocol: Restoring Joint Function
- Spinal Pain Protocol: Reducing Chronic Degenerative Lumbar Disc Pain
- Neurological Protocol: Restoring Neurological Function
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Protocol: Reducing Pain
- Theracurmin 2X Product Specifications U.pdf