60 Softgels ( SKU: 9271U )
- BioPQQ® is manufactured in Japan using a patented fermentation process to enhance absorption*
- PQQ, considered a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity, supports the biosynthesis of nerve growth factor (NGF), a key protein involved in the growth and survival of neurons.*
- PQQ and CoQ10 work together to promote antioxidant and mitochondrial health, providing multifunctional support for cardiovascular and neurological health.*
- Formulated with vitamin E derived from non-GMO sunflower lecithin
PQQ and CoQ10 are synergistic nutrients which help modulate cellular signaling pathways, provide antioxidant activity, and support mitochondrial function.* CoQ10 may help support cardiovascular, neurological, and reproductive health, helping maintain healthy sperm.*1,2 CoQ10 may also help support mitochondrial ATP production and cellular respiration.*3
PQQ is a novel biofactor – known to support multiple cellular pathways and help maintain the normal production of nerve growth factor (NGF).* PQQ helps maintain mitochondrial function by contributing antioxidant activity and supporting mitochondrial biogenesis.*4 BioPQQ is considered a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity and is fermented to enhance absorption.*5
Taken together, PQQ and CoQ10 may help support and maintain normal cognitive performance, mitochondrial health, neurological health, and cardiovascular health.6,7
Contains no artificial preservatives or sweeteners; no starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
1 softgel per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Although existing evidence has not found an interaction, CoQ10 resembles vitamin K structurally, potentially interfering with the anticoagulant warfarin. Close monitoring of the INR is recommended with CoQ10 introduction in these patients.8
- Ben-Meir, A., Burstein, E., Borrego-Alvarez, A., et al. (2015). Aging Cell, 14(5), 887-95.
- Safarinejad, M.R., Safarinejad, S., Shafiei, N., et al. (2012). J Urol, 188(2), 526-31.
- Takeda, R., Sawabe, A., Nakano, R., et al. (2011). Japanese Journal Medicine Pharmaceutical Science, 64(4), 614-20.
- Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K.A., Tchaparian, E., et al. (2010). J Biol Chem, 285(1), 142-52.
- Rucker, R., Chowanadisai, W., Nakano, M. (2009). Altern Med Rev, 14(3), 268-77.
- Nakano, M., Ubukata, K., Yamamoto, T., et al. (2009). Food Style, 13(7), 50-3.
- Littarru, G.P., Tiano, L., Belardinelli, R., et al. (2011). Biofactors, 37(5), 366-73.
- Bonakdar, R.A., & Guarneri, E. (2005). American Family Physician, 72(6), 1065-1070.