10.8 oz Powder ( SKU: 9252U )
- Includes 5 g of L-glutamine and 30 mg of Theracurmin per serving
- Supports healthy muscle recovery through multiple pathways following exercise*
- Supports healthy digestion and normal immunity*
- Theracurmin has higher bioavailability and more rapid absorption in humans, compared to standard curcumin 1,2
- Powder formulation allows for flexible and convenient servings
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
L-Glutamine with Theracurmin includes two complementary nutrients to support intestinal and musculoskeletal health, especially in response to exercise.* L-glutamine is the most plentiful amino acid in the body, a Krebs-cycle intermediary of particular importance to intestinal and immune cells, and one known to be impacted by strenuous physical activity.3 L-glutamine supplementation may help maintain normal post-exercise intestinal permeability by supporting tight junction stability, and maintaining normal cytokine production, notably of NF-κB.*4 L-glutamine also helps maintain healthy protein synthesis pathways while supporting normal protein breakdown, and may also support healthy and comfortable muscle recovery following exercise.*5-7
Curcumin may help support normal function of multiple molecular targets, including NF-κB, as well as cyclooxygenases and lipoxygenases.* It also helps maintain intestinal integrity by supporting normal tight junction protein expression.*8-10 Curcumin supplementation may help support healthy muscle recovery following exercise, maintain post-exercise muscle comfort, and support normal muscle performance.*11 Theracurmin specifically has been shown to support healthy creatine kinase levels and normal muscle protein breakdown, supporting joint comfort following eccentric exercise.*12,13 L-glutamine and Theracurmin both support multiple mechanisms associated with normal muscle use, repair, and function.*14
Suggested Usage: 1 scoop (5.2 g) per day or as directed by a health care professional. Mix product well in 8–16 fl. oz. of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of reach of children.
Caution is advised when taking with anticoagulant medications.* Curcumin should only be used under medical supervision by those receiving chemotherapy. Monitoring of anti-glycemic medication use is recommended.15
- Sasaki, H., Sunagawa, Y., Takahashi, K., et al. (2011). Biol Pharm Bull, 34(5), 660-5.
- Chung, H., Yoon, S.H., Cho, J.Y., et al. (2021). Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther, 59(10), 684-90.
- Agostini, F., & Biolo, G. (2010). Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care, 13(1), 58-64.
- Zuhl, M., Dokladny, K., Mermier, C., et al. (2015). Cell Stress Chaperones, 20(1), 85-93.
- Lambertucci, A.C., Lambertucci, R.H., Hirabara, S.M., et al. (2012). PLoS One, 7(12), e50390.
- Legault, Z., Bagnall, N., & Kimmerly, D.S. (2015). Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab, 25(5), 417-26.
- Córdova-Martínez, A., Caballero-García, A., Bello, H.J., et al. (2021). Nutrients, 13(6), 2073.
- Shakibaei, M., John, T., Schulze-Tanzil, G., et al. (2007). Biochem Pharmacol, 73(9), 1434-45.
- Wongcharoen, W., & Phrommintikul, A. (2009). Int J Cardiol, 133(2), 145-51.
- Tian, S., Guo, R., Wei, S., et al. (2016). Korean J Physiol Pharmacol, 20(2), 147-52.
- Nicol, L.M., Rowlands, D.S., Fazakerly, R., et al. (2015). Eur J Appl Physiol, 115(8), 1769-77.
- Tanabe, Y., Maeda, S., Akazawa, N., et al. (2015). Eur J Appl Physiol, 115(9), 1949-57.
- Nakagawa, Y., Mukai, S., Yamada, S., et al. (2014). J Orthop Sci, 19(6), 933-9.
- Amirato, G.R., Borges, J.O., Marques, D.L., et al. (2021). Nutrients, 13(3), 1025.
- Samocha-Bonet, D., Chisholm, D.J., Gribble, F.M., et al. (2014). PLoS One, 9(11), e113366.