120 Vegetarian Capsules ( SKU: 9253U )
- This comprehensive formula features white willow extract (Salix alba) (bark), devil’s claw, Theracurmin curcumin extract, and boswellia extract (Boswellia serrata)
- Includes 30 mg of Theracurmin, the most bioavailable form of curcumin‡*
- Features InflamRelief, a source of antioxidants*
- Helps support normal joint function, comfort, and health*
Dolor Ease is a comprehensive formula providing well-known herbal extracts to support joint health and function.* White willow bark (Salix alba) includes compounds such as salicin that help organize the body’s response to cellular damage and support joint comfort.*1 Devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) also contains compounds that help organize the body’s response to cellular damage and help clear cellular debris normally produced by the body.*2,3 White willow bark and devil’s claw may help support normal joint health, comfort, and function.*
Theracurmin is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin‡, a natural compound with antioxidant activity that may help organize the body’s normal response to cellular damage and clear cellular debris normally produced by the body.*4 Standard curcumin is poorly absorbed, but Theracurmin is produced using innovative proprietary technology to create small curcumin particles that significantly increase bioavailability.*
Dolor Ease also features InflamRelief, a source of antioxidants that may help protect cells and joint tissues against oxidative damage, as well as the plant extract boswellia (Boswellia serrata) to assist in the support and maintenance of normal joint health, comfort, and function.*
‡Scientific scrutiny revealed that Theracurmin was more bioavailable on a milligram-to-milligram basis than other leading† enhanced and regular forms of curcumin.
†As measured by SPINS 2014 data.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Suggested Usage: 2 capsules 1–2 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
This product should not be used by anyone allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates, nor by anyone who is pregnant or nursing an infant. Hypersensitivity (e.g., allergy) has been known to occur; if this occurs, discontinue use of this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product may interact with antiplatelet medication, blood thinners, anticoagulants, or products containing acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates.
- Chrubasik, S., Eisenberg, E., Balan, E., et al. (2000). Am J Med, 109(1), 9-14.
- Mahomed, I.M., & Ojewole, J.A. (2004). Phytother Res, 18(12), 982-9.
- Warnock, M., McBean, D., Suter, A., et al. (2007). Phytother Res, 21(12), 1228-33.
- Sasaki, H., Sunagawa, Y., Takahashi, K., et al. (2011). Biol Pharm Bull, 34(5), 660-5.