30 Vegetarian Capsules ( SKU: 9508, NPN: 80057372 ), 75 Vegetarian Capsules ( SKU: 9250, NPN: 80057372 )
- Theracurmin 2X has the highest concentration of Theracurmin curcumin per capsule available
- Smaller capsules, more concentrated potency
- Utilizes patented, natural colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood
- Advanced manufacturing techniques increase free curcumin blood levels in a dose-dependent linear relationship
- Curcumin modulates an impressive number of molecular targets – enhanced absorption allows for significantly greater potency and therapeutic effect
- High-potency formula allows for easy dosing
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Curcumin’s role in the prevention of atherosclerotic plaque formation, platelet aggregation, and LDL oxidation indicates multi-fold cardiovascular benefits, and its ability to inhibit angiogenesis and induce apoptosis in cancer cells suggests both preventative and therapeutic benefits.1–4 Prospective clinical trial data has also shown the effectiveness of Theracurmin for knee osteoarthritis symptom relief, and a decreased need for rescue medication. 5
The limiting factor in curcumin’s efficacy has been its poor systemic bioavailability, as it is poorly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and rapidly metabolized.6 Advanced manufacturing techniques used to make Theracurmin have reduced its particle size over 100-fold, and the combined use of natural emulsifiers to form a colloidal suspension has tremendously increased curcumin’s bioavailability. This significantly increases blood levels of curcumin many times that of other preparations, including so-called enhanced forms of curcumin. Theracurmin increases curcumin levels in a linear and dose-dependent manner, bypassing previous limits of curcumin supplementation to achieve unparalleled blood levels of curcumin.7,8 Detailed absorption studies have proven that Theracurmin is the best-absorbed form of curcumin on the market.‡
‡Scientific scrutiny revealed that Theracurmin was more bioavailable on a milligram-to-milligram basis than other leading◊ enhanced and regular forms of curcumin. ◊As measured by SPINS 2014 data.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
| Theracurmin® Curcumin* from Turmeric
(Curcuma longa) (rhizome)
|*A highly bioavailable form of curcumin – the most active curcuminoid in turmeric|
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 capsule per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners, have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers, or excess stomach acid. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution is advised when taking with anticoagulant medications. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if undergoing chemotherapy, as curcumin has been shown to enhance the effect of some chemotherapeutic medications as well as inhibit the effect of others. A reduction in the dose of medications used to treat diabetes may be necessary, as curcumin enhances the effect of insulin.
- Sudhesh Dev S, Zainal Abidin SA, Farghadani R, et al. (2021). Receptor Tyrosine Kinases and Their Signaling Pathways as Therapeutic Targets of Curcumin in Cancer. Front Pharmacol, 12, 772510
- Morimoto, T., Sunagawa, Y., Fujita, M., et al. (2010). Novel heart failure therapy targeting transcriptional pathway in cardiomyocytes by a natural compound, curcumin. Circ J, 74(6), 1059-66.
- Perry, M.C., Demeule, M., Régina, A., et al. (2010). Curcumin inhibits tumor growth and angiogenesis in glioblastoma xenografts. Mol Nutr Food Res, 54(8), 1192-201.
- Wongcharoen, W., Phrommintikul, A. (2019). The protective role of curcumin in cardiovascular diseases. Int J Cardiol, 133(2), 145-51.
- Nakagawa, Y., Mukai, S., Yamada, S., et al. (2014). Short-term effects of highly-bioavailable curcumin for treating knee osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled prospective study. J Orthop Sci, 19(6), 933-9.
- Anand, P., Kunnumakkara, A.B., Newman, R.A., et al. (2007). Bioavailability of curcumin: problems and promises. Mol Pharm, 4(6), 807-18.
- Kanai, M., Imaizumi, A., Otsuka, Y., et al. (2012). Dose-escalation and pharmacokinetic study of nanoparticle curcumin, a potential anticancer agent with improved bioavailability, in healthy human volunteers. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol, 69(1), 65-70.
- Sasaki, H., Sunagawa, Y., Takahashi, K., et al. (2011). Innovative preparation of curcumin for improved oral bioavailability. Biol Pharm Bull, 34(5), 660-5.
- Theracurmin 2X Product Specifications.pdf
- Theracurmin Product Guide.pdf
- Musculoskeletal Support Brochure
- Theracurmin: Potent Anti-Inflammatory, Ultimate Absorption Brochure
- Theracurmin Product Insight
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Protocol: Restoring Joint Function
- Neurological Protocol: Restoring Neurological Function
- Spinal Pain Protocol: Reducing Chronic Degenerative Lumbar Disc Pain
- Osteoarthritis Protocol: Restoring Joint Function
- Acute Musculoskeletal Protocol: Reducing Pain
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Protocol: Reducing Pain
- Theracurmin 2x Patient Guide
- Theracurmin: An Advanced Form of Curcumin - Dr. Murray