60 Vegetarian Capsules ( SKU: 9248, NPN: 80045839 )
- Number one absorbed form of curcumin
- Utilizes patented, natural colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood
- Advanced manufacturing techniques increase free curcumin blood levels in a dose dependent linear relationship
- Curcumin modulates an impressive number of molecular targets – enhanced absorption allows for significantly greater potency and therapeutic effect
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
The limiting factor in curcumin’s efficacy has been its poor systemic bioavailability as it is poorly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and rapidly metabolized.1,2 Advanced manufacturing techniques have reduced its particle size over 100-fold, and combining the use of natural emulsifiers to form a colloidal suspension has tremendously increased curcumin’s bioavailability, significantly increasing blood levels of curcumin many times that of other preparations, including so-called enhanced forms of curcumin.3 Theracurmin increases curcumin levels in a linear and dose-dependent manner, bypassing previous limits to curcumin supplementation to achieve unparalleled blood levels of curcumin.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
TheracurminTM Curcumin* from Tumeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)..........................60 mg
*A highly bioavailable form of curcumin – the most active curcuminoid in turmeric.
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
1 capsule per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, taking antiplatelet medication, blood thinners or if you have gallstones, bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Keep out of reach of children.
Caution is advised when taking with anticoagulant medications. Curcumin has been shown to enhance the effect of some chemotherapeutic medications, as well as inhibit the effect of others, and should only be used under medical supervision by those receiving chemotherapy. A reduction in the dose of medications used to treat diabetes may be necessary, as curcumin enhances the effect of insulin.
- Anand P, Kunnumakkara AB, Newman RA, Aggarwal BB. Bioavailability of curcumin: problems and promises. Mol Pharm. 2007 Nov-Dec;4(6):807-18.
- Sasaki H, Sunagawa Y, Takahashi K, et al. Innovative preparation of curcumin for improved oral bioavailability. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34(5):660-5.
- Kanai M, Imaizumi A, Otsuka Y, et al. Dose-escalation and pharmacokinetic study of nanoparticle curcumin, a potential anticancer agent with improved bioavailability, in healthy human volunteers. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2012 Jan;69(1):65-70.